Singleroom prices start at 1794 CZK (73 EUR) and doubleroom at 2254 CZK (92 EUR) per night, included: buffet style breakfast, parking in the closed hotel area, using of the covered and heated swimming pool and internet access (wifi).
Hotel Park hotel Brno, small style castle hotel built in the end of 19.century, is placed into green valley of river Svratka in the nearest of Brno´s fair ground. Interiors and exteriors are decorated by stucco and blacksmith ornaments, the walls are covered by french silk. Only 20 doublerooms provide unrepeatable atmosphere.
There are for the guests in hotel area, consists of two buildings connected with glass-crossover, at their disposal:
- Parking in the closed hotel area with the camera security system.
- A chateau restaurant with two outside terraces and a grill, a wide range of wines and Czech cuisine specialities, a café and a bar by the pool.
- Relaxation in winter garden with swimming pool, sauna and wide offer of massages.
- Conference rooms with audiovisual equipment and other facilities.
- A place where your wedding, wedding reception, celebration, birthday party etc. can be held.
- Original environment for your company parties, teambuilding exercises as well as company presentations.
- Tennis, badminton, squash and other sports activities in the nearby Classic Club premises.
The original villa built on the basis of a design by architect A. Dvořák is one of the oldest villas in Brno. Josef Weinlich, a Brno attorney, and his wife had it built as early as 1881. The villa’s basic motif was an asymmetric composition of two side wings connecting to the main building. For its facade, the architect was inspired by motifs from the Acropolis in Athens, situating an open loggia with four domineering caryatids into the left section. The loggia was later glassed in. Construction of the Brno-Pisárky estate district with detached houses was commenced as early as in the 1870s when this part of the town was used as a luxurious promenade along the Svratka river. Nowadays, besides the walk along the Svratka river there is a cycle track leading to the Brno dam lake, Veveří Castle and to Moravian Carst.
The historical importance enjoyed by Pisárky does not lie only in villas designed by leading architects and builders of the First Czechoslovak Republic but also in the Pisárky shooting range, visited by Emperor Franz Joseph I in 1892...
We hope you will be very satisfied in our hotel and we look forward to your visit.
the Kapounek family